It’s the holiday season so you know what that means…. The family is coming over or there is a holiday party happening. Let’s warm up and make all your favorite treats. One of my favorite warm beverages is,Hot Chocolate- Crockpot Hot Chocolate!! You cannot have hot chocolate without the mini marshmallows.
Do you have a crockpot? When is the last time you used your crockpot? Well let’s make the best hot chocolate right in the crockpot. Grab the kids and make it a fun family moment. Grab your favorite mug and all your favorite toppings…. do not forget the treats, and let’s make hot chocolate!
Let’s eat drink and be Merry!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 1 ½ Cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 6 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mini Hershey bars
- Mini marshmallows
- Crushed candy canes
- Chocolate syrup
- Mint leaves
- Can opener
1. Pour the chocolate chips, milk, whip cream, condensed milk, vanilla, a few dashes of nutmeg and cinnamon into the crockpot. Set your crockpot setting on medium/high to melt the chocolate.
2. Once it melts turn it down low, so your mixture does not burn.
3. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally with a whisk.
4. Once the mixture is heated through and the chocolate is melted, switch the crockpot setting to warm.
5. Stir the mixture again before serving.
7. Keep on warm, covered during the party and stir before serving each time.
8. Serve with a ladle into mugs and top with your favorite garnish.
I hope you enjoy this delicious crockpot hot chocolate!
Stay warm and Happy Holidays!