Who doesn’t love a good piece of warm cornbread to accompany their meal. If you love cornbread then this honey cornbread recipe is just what you have been look for. This recipe is super easy and a good way to get your kids to help out in the kitchen.
- 2 boxes of cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Preheat your oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C) and grease a baking pan
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (cornbread mix and sugar)
- Add the eggs and melted butter to the dry mixture, then mix well
- Gradually pour in the milk and stir until the batter is smooth and well blended
- Pour the batter into the greased baking pan
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Once baked, remove from the oven and transfer the cornbread to a cooling rack.
- While the cornbread is still warm, drizzle the honey over the top for added sweetness
- Allow the cornbread to cool slightly before cutting it into squares or any desired shape
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy making and eating this honey cornbread recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.