Moms are you looking for a recipe that is easy, tasty and ready in under 30 minutes? Perfect, you have hit the right spot. This Orange Glazed Salmon is all that and a whole lot more. It is super simple, delicious for the entire family and fancy for any day of the week! Also if you are looking for a healthy dinner option for our #FitMommiChallenge here at Mommination or any other of your fitness goals, you are definitely going to score big with this Orange Glazed Salmon recipe.
Servings: 3 – 4
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time
5 minutes 17 minutes 22 minutes
- 1lb salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 stalk fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb
- 1-2 stalks fresh thyme
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Orange wedges
- Slice salmon evenly into 3 to 4 smaller fillets. Then place into a baking dish.
- Mix and set aside in a bowl for glazing, the honey and juices from one orange wedge.
- Combine olive oil and all the spices in a bowl. Then rub the combination all over both sides of the salmon fillets.
- Top the salmon fillets with garlic, butter and orange slices. Then add the rosemary and thyme on each side of the salmon fillets.
- Take an orange wedge and squeeze the juice to lightly coat the salmon fillets and the herbs. Then let it sit at room temperature to marinate while the oven heats.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon into oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the last five minutes of cooking, pour the honey and orange mixture over salmon to coat it.
- Broil on high for an additional two minutes of cook time while coating the salmon with its juices.
Viola and there you have it! A tasty, yummy and delicious meal that is ready to eat! But before you dig in, you should know that this delicious Orange Glazed Salmon pairs well with garlic mash potatoes and a berry salad. Take a look at the colorful pictures below that will have you and your family drooling for more!
Don’t forget to share the excitement by tagging me @r.ox.i in your photos and let us know @Mommination how you nailed this recipe!
Until next time! Happy Cooking!
Checkout this next awesome mom cheffing it up big with some cool family recipes!