Orange Glazed Salmon with Rosemary and Thyme
Moms are you looking for a recipe that is easy, tasty and ready in under 30 minutes? Perfect, you have hit the right spot. This Orange Glazed Salmon is all that and a whole lot more. It is super simple, delicious for the entire family and fancy for any day of the week! Also if you are looking for a healthy dinner option for our #FitMommiChallenge here at Mommination or any other of your fitness goals, you are definitely going to score big with this Orange Glazed Salmon recipe.
Servings: 3 – 4
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time
5 minutes 17 minutes 22 minutes
- 1lb salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 stalk fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb
- 1-2 stalks fresh thyme
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Orange wedges
- Slice salmon evenly into 3 to 4 smaller fillets. Then place into a baking dish.
- Mix and set aside in a bowl for glazing, the honey and juices from one orange wedge.
- Combine olive oil and all the spices in a bowl. Then rub the combination all over both sides of the salmon fillets.
- Top the salmon fillets with garlic, butter and orange slices. Then add the rosemary and thyme on each side of the salmon fillets.
- Take an orange wedge and squeeze the juice to lightly coat the salmon fillets and the herbs. Then let it sit at room temperature to marinate while the oven heats.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon into oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the last five minutes of cooking, pour the honey and orange mixture over salmon to coat it.
- Broil on high for an additional two minutes of cook time while coating the salmon with its juices.
Viola and there you have it! A tasty, yummy and delicious meal that is ready to eat! But before you dig in, you should know that this delicious Orange Glazed Salmon pairs well with garlic mash potatoes and a berry salad. Take a look at the colorful pictures below that will have you and your family drooling for more!
Don’t forget to share the excitement by tagging me on Instagram @consultwithr.ox.i and @Mommination in your photos and let us know how you nailed this recipe!
Until next time! Happy Cooking!
Checkout this next awesome mom cheffing it up big with some cool family recipes!