One of my all-time favorite dishes is Longhorn’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken! It’s a juicy chicken breast, topped with a creamy parmesan crust! If you’ve never had this dish or don’t have a Longhorn near you, don’t worry! I’ve got you covered with this easy recipe! There is so much flavor in the crust you’re going to want to put it on EVERYTHING! And the best part about it, you can! I love using this recipe on top of my steak as well 🙂 I always pair it with a cinnamon and sugar topped baked sweet potato and a yummy side of broccoli. So lets get into this easy delicious recipe!
Chicken / Marinade
- 4 thin chicken breasts
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c ranch
- 3 tbs worcetershire sauce
- 1 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Parmesan Cheese Topping
- 3/4 c parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 c provolone cheese (chopped)
- 1/4 c buttermilk ranch
Parmesan Crust Topping
- 5 tbs melted butter
- 1 c panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- In a medium size bowl, whisk all marinade ingredients together until well combined
- Place the chicken in ziplock bag along with marinade. Seal out air and marinate for a minium 30 mins or overnight.
- Heat oil in pan
- Sear the chicken 3-5 mins on each side until golden brown
- Once golden brown, remove chicken from pan and set aside
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder and breadcrumbs. Mix and set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine chopped provolone, shredded parmesan and ranch.
- Microwave cheese mixture for about 30 seconds
- Use a fork to mash the cheese (mix will be a little lumpy)
- Microwave addtl 15 seconds then set aside
- Add cooked chicken to a lightly greased baking dish
- Add about 1 tbs ranch dressing on top of each breast
- Then spread cheese mixture spread on top
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from oven, top with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Broil on low until crumbs are lightly browned (approx. 2-3 mins)
Serve with baked sweet potato and a nice green veggie!