Chicken wings, drumettes, or parts such as legs, thighs, breasts
All-purpose seasoning (ie; Season All)
- In a large bowl, combine chicken with the following per pound of chicken:
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- 2 tbsp Walker’s wood jerk seasoning (less for mild, more for extra spicy)
- Massage chicken to combine all seasonings and evenly distribute among the parts
- Add 2 tbsp softened butter, rub all over chicken – this adds flavor and gives the chicken a nice golden brown color during baking.
- Cover and allow to marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- To a large baking dish add 2tbsp vegetable or canola oil and evenly distribute to coat the bottom of the dish.
- Place each piece of chicken flat on the bottom of the dish, cover with foil and bake at 380 degrees for 45 min.
- Once chicken is baked, remove from the oven, remove foil and pour off 90% of the liquid that has sprung from the chicken.
- Return chicken to the oven uncovered and broil on high for 5-7 minutes until browned and crisp.
- Remove from the oven, turn each piece over and broil on high again until the other side is also browned and crispy.
- Top with diced green onions and…