- Wife to Joshua Jordan
- Mother to Jae Jordan (and some other amazing children down the line)
- Business Owner (The Cub Collective)
- Ordained and Licensed Minister (yes, there is Power Vested in Me)
- Youth Leader
- Political Scientist (by way of education)
- Social Activist (by nature and debate history!)
- Public Speaker
- Philanthropist (my biggest and favorite hat after wife and mother!)
This list is not in any particular order and I handle every role with care. Being a mom is one of the most amazing and incomparable feelings. When you’re a mom that is an entrepreneur and has a heart to heal the world, things can get busy to say the least but I love it!
I’m the brutally honest friend that always has some words of wisdom to share. I keep it real sometimes to a fault but if you love to laugh and have some real conversations then we’re gonna get along just fine.
Abortion: A Loaded ConversationPregnancy Can Be Tough As a mom who spent a little more than a trimester of pregnancy being very sick,...
Motherhood Is My Ministry
My Motherhood Journey My motherhood journey started about 5 years ago when I was pregnant...
May 8, 2020
Are You Speaking My Love Language?
Now You’re Speaking My Language There is a quote that says “find someone who speaks...
October 23, 2019
What My Daughter Should Know
My Biggest Blessing Having a baby in 2015 was the biggest blessing I could have...
October 2, 2019
Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day! Fathers Day is just around the corner and the big question is on...
June 9, 2019